Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Great PT-ential


At first i thought the stress never stops,
Then I saw them having a blast.
For once, I didn't look back to the past,
When i thought hardships would never go away.


These people looked perfect for their jobs,
Like their talents was forever.
No other skill could be better,
When the time comes to help someone in need.

I was as happy as i could be,
Though I could barely see,
That this power was greater than the sea.
The look in my eyes show my will to serve.

At first I thought greatness never lasts,
Then I realized it really does.
We are one of the best because,
We bring out the best in someone weak.

So I’ll work hard to reach my dream,
A physical therapist, I will become.
No matter where you came from,
I'll make you see, you are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment